Screenprinted Vinyl Labels
When we do something – we do it really well! Crisp, efficient screening printing onto self adhesive, glossy white / clear or colour vinyls. Sticker labels are one of the widely used for too many applications to name. Cost effective, quick to produce, durable and easy to use.
SIZE : Approx 20 mm wide up to 800 mm wide, although the most commonly used is that of an average 100-150mm wide label. The 90mm license disc holder is also very popular.
REVERSE PRINT : The label is printed in reverse order and then flood covered with an opaque colour so that it can be stuck on the inside of glass, for example a license disc size sticker on the inside of a car’s windscreen, or inside a shop window.
We also screenprint onto these materials :
* Matt vinyls
* Transparent or opaque duroprint
* Fluorescent daglo adhesive paper
* Non-permanent adhesive paper (temporary labels)
* Aluminium foil (can be serialised / stamped / engraved)
* Occassionally plain paper or cardboard
* Magnetic material
For the fire industry :
* Service labels, Overlays, Extinguisher and hose reel instruction labels, Pressure test labels in vinyl or aluminium foil and Number labels
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us – we will provide you with a competitive quotation for the job you need done. Click the Request A Quotation button below and send us your enquiry. We aim to respond immediately we see your note.